Extreme Axe Throwing Miami is looking to hire fun, enthusiastic, responsible, outgoing axe throwing coaches for our all-star team in Miami!
Extreme Axe is Miami’s first and largest urban indoor axe throwing club. We have 5,000 Sq-ft. of space designed for axe throwing games, axe throwing lessons, team building events, birthday parties, and other special occasions. Extreme Axe is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami just steps away from the AA Arena, Bayside Marketplace, and the new BrightLine station.
We are a WATL (World Axe Throwing League) affiliate and Extreme Axe Miami is the first and only axe throwing range in the world to offer interactive digital targets. You can learn more at https://extremeaxe.com/targets/
No experience throwing an axe? That’s okay! There is no experience needed or necessary to become an Axepert. We will teach you everything you need to know to become a successful axe throwing coach!
Safety is #1 at Extreme Axe! You will be expected to safely train and guide players through their axe throwing experience. Axeperts must be aware of not only their own surroundings at all times, but be aware of customers and target ranges as well.
- Train, guide, and supervise players through their axe throwing experience. Leadership skills are a must. Confident/take charge personality in group settings and the ability to manage group dynamics.
- Have & retain axe knowledge as the industry changes.
- Stand for a long period of time
- Be aware of players at all times
- Be aware of range conditions at all times.
- Perform target maintenance as necessary.
- Notify manager of any hardware and software issues with digital/interactive ranges.
- Opportunity to participate in Regional & National WATL competitions
Axeperts are friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic! Our customers come to throw axes and HAVE FUN! We have veteran players who are competitive, and we have recreational players looking to just kick back with some drinks and chuck a sharp object at some wood. No matter the customer, our staff must ensure that the experience is exceptional for every person who walks in our establishment.
If you are not comfortable speaking to large groups of people, cheering at the top of your lungs, and high-fiving guests, then please do not apply.;)
Part time and full time positions available.
WEEKENDS ARE REQUIRED.
Send resume and picture to email@example.com or use form on the bottom.